Laborers and Carpenters
Dick Anderson Construction is seeking experienced and motivated Laborers and Carpenters to join our team in Bozeman, MT.
Previous construction experience is preferred but not required. Candidate must be willing and eager to learn the trades and expand skills and knowledge in the construction field. The Construction Laborer is responsible for performing general laborer duties at various residential, commercial, and/or industrial job site locations including the organization of materials, clean up duties, and assisting the Carpenters. This position works under direct supervision of the Foreman. The Carpenter is responsible for performing a variety of carpentry and general building construction tasks at various residential, commercial, and/or industrial job site locations. This position works under direct supervision of the Foreman/Lead Carpenter. Travel may be required.
Dick Anderson Construction provides 100% employer paid health insurance for employees and their family. Benefits also include 401k, profit sharing, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and paid vacation. Salary is based on experience.
Dick Anderson Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dick Anderson Construction is seeking an experienced and motivated Project Engineer to join our team in Bozeman, MT.
Dick Anderson Construction is seeking a motivated and experienced Project Engineer to join our team in Bozeman, MT! The Project Engineer is responsible for providing all paperwork and documentation for construction projects, especially for field analysis costs. Will also coordinate the preparation and supply of necessary information and data for the company accountants. Works directly with the Project Manager. Job duties consist of the following but are not limited to:
• Prepares all project submittals, including preliminary schedules, list of materials, materials specifications submittals, list of subcontractors, etc.
• Communicates with accounting staff as necessary to prepare subcontracts, requests for insurance certifications, etc.
• Secures necessary project permits.
• Prepares list of internal materials including quantities and prices, and reviews with material sales personnel.
• Reviews timecards daily for coding accuracy and submits them to the office for processing.
• Collects and files project reports that Superintendent submits.
• Works will the Project Manager to maintain project Files. Prepares letters, meeting agendas, etc. as necessary.
• Matches project invoices for project materials and for all project purchase orders.
• Creates daily posting of project quantities and the weekly project cost projections.
• Works with Project Manager to prepare all relevant information for accounting department to post monthly billings for all projects assigned.
• Verifies that subcontractor payments match subcontractor invoices. Facilitates measuring quantities with subcontractor as required for an agreement prior to payment.
• Communicate directly with the owners and architects as needed. Create positive relationships with crew, owners, subcontractors, etc.
• Maintains detailed and current as-built drawings and specifications.
• Leads project scheduling process.
• Actively involved in quantity tracking, productions and costs to facilitate the bidding process.
• Contacts Superintendent on assigned projects to get desired orders for materials. Reviews materials posted to projects to ensure accuracy.
• Managing the procurement process for long lead time materials and equipment.
• Completes final cost report for the project.
• Prepares all files for project documentation and storage.
• Works with the Project Manager with submitting project closeout documents and information to owner.
• Reviews with Project Manager the final pay quantities and final payment and adjusts contract value
Job Qualifications: civil engineering, construction engineering or construction management degree preferred. Minimum of five years experience is preferred. Must be proficient with computers and variety of construction related software. Ability to work with owners, engineers, clients, employees, vendors, suppliers, customers and the general public.
Competitive pay and great benefits! Dick Anderson Construction provides 100% employer paid health insurance for employees and their family. Benefits also include 401k, profit sharing, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and vacation.
Dick Anderson Construction is an equal opportunity employer
Dick Anderson Construction is seeking experienced and motivated Foreman to join our team in Bozeman, MT.
Previous construction experience required with knowledge of quality control, cost control, job site safety, building codes, stud layout, rough framing, and ability to read and understand blueprints. Proficiency in building construction to include concrete, rough and finish carpentry, and other building crafts throughout the construction process. Basic knowledge of OSHA rules and regulations for construction required. Good math and analytical skills required. Must have good communication skills. Must have a valid driver’s license and/or reliable means of transportation to job site locations. Must provide own basic hand tools, however employer provides specialty tools and equipment. Must be able to interpret and apply verbal and/or written instructions in English.
The Foreman is responsible for overseeing the construction job site, employees, and trade contractors during the building process. Will perform a variety of carpentry and general building construction tasks at various residential, commercial, and/or industrial job site locations. This position works under direct supervision of the Superintendent.
This is a full time, hourly position. Dick Anderson Construction provides 100% employer paid health insurance for employees and their family. Benefits also include 401k, profit sharing, and vacation. Details of insurance and benefits are detailed in the Hourly Employee Policy Manual.
Dick Anderson Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.